Worship resumed Sunday, June 14th. Please review the
guidelines listed below. These also appear on our website.
when we gather at the church, we will continue to Live Stream worship so that those who remain uncomfortable being in larger groups, and those who can’t make it to worship for other reasons, may
continue to be with us online on Sunday mornings (as well as those who have joined us from out of state over the last few months!).
- We will require that all worshippers wear masks in the building.
- We will reposition our chairs to maximize our sanctuary and the spacing of seating to ensure continued safe social distancing. Family
groups may sit together. We ask that individuals and/or family groups sit at least six feet apart.
- We will have some musical component to our worship, either live music from the Music Team or recorded. We will not, for the time being,
have congregational singing. (Research has shown that singing increases the distance the virus may travel.)
- We will have adequate hand sanitizer available, as well as disposable masks for guests and/or members who have forgotten to bring
- We will not use Bibles or Hymnals for the foreseeable future. We will also be bulletin-free. We will have an offering plate set out
into which worshippers may place their offering.
- We will celebrate the Lord’s Table once a month and will make use of pre-packaged individual communion packets to reduce the risk of
spreading the virus.
- We will encourage fellowship after worship to take place out of doors so that we may safely distance while conversing and catching up
with one another. We will not serve coffee or food for the time being.
Take note of announcements and our upcoming events.
To learn more about these events visit our News Page.